Permaculture Teacher Training at Esalen
Interested in taking your education and facilitation skills in regenerative education to another level?
Check out this amazing Permaculture Teacher Training happening at Esalen the week of January 12 – 17, lead by experienced teachers Kat Steele and Michael Kramer:
Innovation in Experiential Education:
A Permaculture Teacher Training
• How to identify learning styles and adapt to various audiences
• Techniques to help you organize and prepare quickly and effectively
• A comprehensive manual and DVD of permaculture resources and teaching materials
• Course planning, marketing, and evaluation
• Constructive critique of participant presentations
• Teaching tools and the core exercises of the permaculture curriculum
This course offers powerful teaching practices gleaned from the leaders’ many years of permaculture teaching.
Their experience, combined with the knowledge of permaculture teachers and mentors from around the globe, make this one of the most comprehensive teacher trainings available.
Come early for the Introduction to Permaculture Weekend Workshop, Jan 10 -12.
Organizing Education, Events & Initiatives for Personal & Planetary Transformationwww.LivingMandala.com